"What are your plans after graduation? When do you think you'll buy a house? Have you started saving for retirement yet?"
As our lives get more complex, so do our personal finances and the events we will need to plan for.
Life as a student is inherently transitional, yet you might not be ready for the financial changes that come with graduating, relocation, and entering the workforce. Planning for the future begins sooner than you think, so let us help you reflect and learn more for the journey ahead!
The content covered in this section includes:
- Discussion of common employer benefits and workplace factors
- Ways to prepare for the relocation process and cost of living considerations
- Overview of purchasing a car
- Overview of purchasing a home
- Protecting your financial assets
- Fundamentals of retirment planning