You’re young. These should be some of the best years of your life, and you want to have fun. Soon you may be bringing in your first serious paychecks. You’ll want to celebrate the weekends, buy a car, maybe even save for that big vacation with your old college friends. But before you get too carried away, consider the possibility that you might not be young forever. Before long, you may have a family and a house payment, and your expenses will skyrocket. There’s no day like today to begin planning for retirement.
This section will help you answer the following questions:
- Why should I plan early for retirement?
- How much do I need to put aside to live comfortably in retirement?
- What are the basic differences between retirement account options?
- How do employer-sponsored plans work?
- How do individual retirement accounts work?
- What kind of investment strategy should I use for my retirement accounts?
- Manage Your Finances
- Make Today's Decisions
- Prepare for Your Future
- Save Money At Duke
- Request a Workshop