Credit & Debit Cards
Credit and Debit Cards
It used to be easy to understand the difference between a credit card and a debit card. You probably got your debit card first for use at the ATM with a personal identification number, and maybe later you started carrying a credit card for faster checkout and online purchases. Today, both types of card carry familiar credit company logos and both can be used at the grocery store or to make online purchases. So which should you choose? And how should you respond to the enticing credit card offers in your mailbox each day, promising financial freedom at a minimal rate? Let’s take a look at the fine print.
This section will help you answer the following questions:
- How does a credit card work and what are its pros and cons?
- How does a debit card work and what are its pros and cons?
- When does my card protect me from financial loss?
- When should I choose credit and when should I choose debit?
- How much impact can interest costs really have?
- Manage Your Finances
- Make Today's Decisions
- Prepare for Your Future
- Save Money At Duke
- Request a Workshop